January 1, 2017
From cheese plates at L’Espalier to Nachos at Painted Burro to Nutella Stuffed French Toast at Met Back Bay, 2016 has been an incredibly delicious year. Check out my top ten favorite dishes and drinks of 2016.
1. Stamos Gin Fizz | Committee Boston | Seaport District
2. Buttermilk Bars | Shepard | Harvard Square
3. Cheese Plate | L'Espalier | Back Bay
4. Fried Clam and Bacon Sandwich | Loyal Nine | Inman Square
5. Burrata | Sorellina | Back Bay
6. Green Tea and Miso Twist | Toscanini's | Central Square
7. Brussels Sprouts | Coppa | South End
8. Cookie Dough | Little Donkey | Central Square
9. Nachos | Painted Burro | Davis Square
10. Nutella Stuffed French Toast | MET Back Bay | Back Bay
I'm excited to see the delicious dishes that 2017 will bring!